Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Or simply log in with your social network account:
collapse

Author Topic: Eb's health shop (Medicinal mushrooms, athletic supplements, nootropics)  (Read 993 times)

Saxifrage

• Administrator
  • Alchemist

Please leave your reviews for Eb's health shop here:

http://www.ebshealthshop.com/

Exercise and proper diet are the most important aspects of health.  Unfortunately, it is getting harder to practice these in our ever-changing world.  Processed foods and sedentary jobs hardly allow us to eat right or get the exercise we need.

Our products, when used alongside a proper diet and workout regimen, are designed to further your training and make your life easier outside the gym and improve your well-being. 

We refuse to make outrageous claims like many supplement companies do.  Our products will not allow you to gain muscle at an incredible rate.  They will not instantly give you the stamina of a bull.  The truth is, everyone needs to put in tremendous effort to achieve optimum health and physique, whether or not they are taking supplements.  This is why we refuse to use photoshopped images of models that set ridiculous and generally unreachable standards.

It is our hope that our products will help get you in shape and feeling great faster than exercise alone.  We can help you sleep better, recover faster, and get you motivated enough to hit the gym as hard as you wish.  Feeling good is vital in order to keep up healthy habits, and here at Eb's Health Shop, we are committed to keeping you feeling your best.

*The Everyday Athlete (as defined by Eb) is anyone who pursues an active lifestyle in the name of health or performance, or relies on his/her body to work an active, taxing job. 
The established lordship of the Cross & Crescent is as steady as a rock.  But...  There is stone-breaking saxifrage, the flower that splits the rock, the rock that splits the human race.  Its roots, so wee and weak and yet so strong, crack the crevices of the exclusive creeds...

Eb

• Approved vendor
  • Leaf eater
Re: Eb's health shop (Medicinal mushrooms, athletic supplements, nootropics)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 06:59:38 pm »

Hello Phytoactive!

I'm proud to announce the opening of my online health shop!  Right now, I have Reishi, Chaga, Cordyceps Sinensis, and a blend available for sale.  I worked hard to find high-quality, USDA certified organic medicinal mushroom products. The Reishi and Chaga powders I carry are hot-water processed, so it is easy for the body to digest and use the active compounds. While many other medicinal mushroom products state the percentage of polysaccharides, I list the amount of beta-Glucans specifically.

Our Reishi product is made from only the fruiting bodies of Ganoderma Lucidum (unlike most mushroom products available). There is no mycelium or growing medium in this product , which means it is no more than 3% starch. This product is 35% beta-Glucans, making it is simple to calculate exactly how much Reishi beta-Glucan you are consuming each day. There is a reason Reishi is also called "The Mushroom of Immortality". Studies show Reishi beta-Glucans are potent immunomodulators and organ protectors, making this a great product to take daily throughout the Fall and Winter.

Our Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) powder is 11.9% beta-Glucans. This mushroom's pharmacological power comes from the potent antioxidants it contains. Chaga is the food with the HIGHEST ORAC value (measure of antioxidant activity) known to man, thanks to the enzyme Superoxide Dismutase. All it takes is a gram or less daily to get all of the antioxidants you need! Since the 1950's, Russia has been feeding Chaga to the "Soviet Elite" (Astronauts, Olympians, etc.) in order to improve their performance and allow them to adapt better to stress.

Cordyceps Sinensis is a highly revered, rare, parasitic fungus that grows on the larvae of Hepialus Armoricanus, six inches underground. This is why it has the nick name "The Caterpillar Fungus". In 1993, Chinese female runners broke world records in 1500m, 3000m, and 10,000m events. Their coach attributed their success to a diet containing Cordyceps. The main effect of this mushroom seems to be an increase in exercise capacity. Cordyceps is shown to cause a significant increase in cellular ATP levels. Studies also show increased oxygen utilization in the lungs and cells, and up to a 40% increase in blood oxygen levels. Oh, and I almost forgot, Cordyceps Sinensis boosts libido and sexual performance, according to research and users' experiences. This is my favorite fungus, and what got me interested in the power of mushrooms in the first place!

I also carry a blend containing the three mushrooms. I believe (after testing different blends of the three for months) this is the best ratio for energy, immunomodulation, and antioxidant activity. I find this blend to be a great athletic supplement, but personally believe it is great for anybody who wants to boost their energy throughout the day and protect themselves from illness.

Thank you all for your time!

QabasOrganica.com

• Leaf eater
Re: Eb's health shop (Medicinal mushrooms, athletic supplements, nootropics)
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 02:16:47 pm »

Now that's a power blend. Great product.